Thursday, August 24, 2006

Challenge Extended:

Ever since Bag pussed out of our regular volleyball games I've been itching to play more. Sadly, there aren't enough of us anymore, but it got me to thinking about a 2 on 2 match. And in my opinion, I think that the Wolf and I could take the Moon and Fish. I think in the long run they'd win, but right now I think the Wolf and I have more experience as a team, have played a lot more lately, and would beat them. Plus, it'd be fun to bludgeon the Moon in a different game too.

6 comments:

Bag said...

For the record: No pussing out occurred. I am on the injured reserve and will crush once again upon my return. Also, I am not sure as to Moon's volleyball prowess (I'd assume little), but I am pretty sure Kwicky is good. I agree that it would be a good match a lot of the time, but overall they would win. Plus, Kwicky might not let the Wolf get away with pulling down the net on every shot like we all do...

TheGraveWolf said...

Good ol' bag - your jealousy of my domination is so....cute.

Kinda funny/sad that you had to invent an injury so as to stop receiving "le buuuune" but whatever makes you happy buddy. Cheers!

Bag said...

ROFLMAOCOPTER

TheGraveWolf said...

ROFLMAOZEDONG BBQ

ps- Honey Baked Hkram

TheGraveWolf said...

pps- Moon sang Tenor

GnightMoon said...

I like our chances, I played in middle school