Monday, March 15, 2010

Survivor 20: Episode 5

Sorry for the extreme lateness of this blog post. But since there wasn't a new episode of Survivor last night anyways, nothing was really missed! I'm not going to ramble on too much now - in all honesty I just don't remember the episode that much anymore. What I do remember is the awesome preview for next week - it looks like Boston Rob and Evil Russ will get to duke it out!

What If?
Candice earned no more points this past episode. So Courtney would still be -10 for the purchase, and Bag and Tom would both be at -15.

Current Standings:

"Douchey" Dachui: 52 points
1. Tyson (16 pts)
2. Boston Rob (18 pts)
3. Coach (18 pts)

"Beauty & 2 Beasts" Doug/Bri: 48 points
1. JT (7 pts)
[2. Tom (27 pts)]
3. Parvati (14 pts)

"New Rookie" Courtney: 42 points
1. Evil Russell (28 pts)
[2. Stephenie (2 pts)]
3. Sandra (12 pts)

"All Blacks" Moon: 30 points
1. James (7 pts)
[2. Cirie (7 pts)]
3. Danielle (16 pts)

"Gorbag" Bag: 29 points
1. Rupert (5 pts)
[2. Randy (6 pts)]
3. Jerri (18 pts)

"Always the Bridesmaid, never the bride" Me: 22 points
1. Colby (5 pts)
2. Amanda (7 pts)
3. Courtney (10 pts)

Rankings:
1. Dachui: Dachui still has all their players and they are all Villains so they are all obviously going to outlast every single stupid Hero. What's also fairly huge is that they've only had one player sit out a challenge once - so they're essentially making 15 points a week! (Except the one time the villains lost.)

2. New Rook: Courtney had a BIG week with Russell finding the immunity idol. Not only did that boost her overall score, but will most likely save her player since Boston Rob is gunning for him. I think Courtney is officially back in the game - although next week looks like it'll determine how successfully!

3. B2B: I'm bumping B2B down in the rankings, not because they lost a player, but because they have a hero on their team. And that spells certain doom. Doug has already told me that they won't be buying Candice, which I think is a good thing. Her value will stay extremely low so long as she is on the Heroes tribe.

4. All Blacks: Team All Blacks are fading into the background for me. Danielle is completely forgettable, and with James' injury it's unknown how long he'll stayt in the game. I like to think that maybe his injured leg will help James stay in the game longer, since after a merge he'll be less of a physical threat, but he'll probably get booted before the merge. I mean really, anyone who's on the Hero's tribe isn't making it to merge, I don't think.

5. Bridesmaids: I have stolen Dachui's strategy from last year where I keep all my players alive but none of them win any points. For all I know Amanda will actually win this season, but it won't be enough to give me the victory. And I hate Colby. That man has changed from cunning player to self-righteous whiner over the past few years. I'm cheering against him. Really I'm not cheering for my team anymore, I'm just cheering for the people that I like the best. (This includes, but is not limited to: Parvati, Evil Russ, Sandra, JT, and Amanda.)

6. Gorbag: I get the feeling that Gorbag doesn't really care about survivor anymore. I think Rupert agrees with him. They both seem halfhearted in their effors. Jerri is working hard, but in a kind of crazy way. And her jealousy over Parvati's flirting skills could make her a target of one of the craftiest players in the game.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! Survivor posts make me happy. I think we should have a side bet on the number of times Jeff says "For the first time in Survivor history..." in one season.

courtney said...

難得, you are welcome. :P

Doug said...

Recent commercials for next episode say both tribes are going to tribal council...

Jeff always has to go and stir things up doesn't he.

Michal Greenberg said...

Yeah, I hate those episodes. There's practically no benefit to winning! Except for our point system, haha. My predictions for who goes: Boston Rob and Candice. Although that may be more like wishful thinking than anything else.

GnightMoon said...

I think we should be able to execute midseason trades.

I think it is going to be hard for Dachui to choke this one away.

I think Parvati is evil and surprised you don't feel the same.

courtney said...

who's got the best player on their team??? I DO!! what up evil russell!!! badest damn survivor player out there! :P


soooo, how many points does that move get me??