Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You haven't heard from me because....

I (sort of) got a promotion! I've never been busier or happier at my job than I am right now. It's pretty awesome. Unfortunately the promotion is supposed to be only temporary because at this point they can't accompany my promotion with an increase in pay (thus the naming of it, a Dougmotion). But it is encouraging that it happened at all, and it's also encouraging that I'm enjoying my new responsibilities so much!

That's all for now... I no longer seem to have time for blog posts, what w/ work and the wedding less than 3 weeks away!

4 comments:

Nappy said...

Haha, a Dougmotion! Love it - irregard, congrats!!!

GnightMoon said...

Congrats Pickle.

Doug said...

Pickett, unfortunately you're going to have to change your reference to a Dougmotion unless they start paying you more and give you a new title.
-Doug D, Account Manager

PunkyPickett said...

Yay! Congrats Doug!